“I’m a Senior. How Can I Use My Home Equity to Pay My Debts?”
You’re a senior who has high debts or is struggling to pay your daily living expenses. You don’t know what to do, especially since you can no longer work.
Georgetown Mortgage has your solution. If you are 62 or older and have equity in your home, you can apply for a reverse mortgage to pay off your debts.
How Reverse Mortgages Work
The basics of reverse home loans are:
- No income or good credit requirements.
- Obtain a loan for 55 percent-75 percent of your appraised home value.
- Never have to repay it as long as you live in your home.
- When the last surviving spouse dies, the money received, including interest and closing costs, is repaid by the estate, typically from the sale of your home.
- Receive between $50,000-$400,000 in cash and still have complete ownership of your home.
- Use your money for daily expenses, travel, education, giving inheritance now and more.
“They Couldn’t Afford Her Cancer Treatment.”
We at Georgetown Mortgage realize that reverse home loans have the power to not just pay off debts, but also save lives.
I did a reverse mortgage for a senior whose wife was diagnosed with cancer and needed the money to try a very experimental cancer treatment on her.
Through the reverse mortgage cash out, they paid for the treatment and were very happy. Loans can change people’s lives—that’s the good thing.Georgetown Mortgage Loan Originator
Contact Georgetown Mortgage Today
If you are a senior, you shouldn’t let financial troubles prevent you from enjoying your golden years. Imagine the joy you will feel once you contact Georgetown Mortgage today and receive financial freedom.